xoxo indian summer art canvas
gallery ready in a snap! available in three sizes! Each canvas is printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading and gallery wrapped edges to give your art a professional look. Hang them as a stand-alone statement piece or sprinkle them into a gallery wall to add depth and texture — hanging hardware not included. And the best part? Every purchase pays the artist who designed it — supporting creativity worldwide.
about the artist:
English photographer Ingrid Beddoes uses natural light to frame the subjects of her wonderfully detailed and delicate photographs. Now living in Portugal, she creates works that celebrate her love to travel, beaches, nature and the simple things in life.
- 8" x 10" x 1.5"
- 16" x 20” x 1.5"
- 24" x 30” x 1.5"
- Matte finish with UV resistant inks
- Gallery wrapped edges with image wrapped around the sides
- Poly/cotton canvas
- Durable poplar wood construction
- Ready to hang with sawtooth hardware
- Estimated ship date: 5-10 business days
- Every order custom printed in the USA